Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Newspaper Reflection

Something that I contributed to the final product was my article about transportation. I feel like I did really well on my final article. It was a good length to fill up the page, and I had a good image of the train to add to the article. Something that I contributed to the product that I would improve was that I made an extra article for the bottom off the page to make it longer and I feel like it was a bit unorganized, also an image could have been added to it. I used my resources for this project fairly well. There wasn’t much information that I could find to begin with, but from what I did find I think I used it very good. I had specific dates had historical facts that were put into the article from the resources I found.

No comments: