Monday, March 23, 2009

What are you bringing to the Magazine?!

1. What article(s) would you like to write for the magazine? What photography could you contribute? Art? List three different ideas for your major contribution.

I think I would like to write an article about how students benefit from having an internship and why it is such a great experience to have. It would also be cool to involve photography with the article as well, but I'm not sure exactly how I plan to do that yet.

2. Suggest at least one (or more) possible title for the magazine. This could be a title with or without a subtitle. For example, I work for UnBoxed: a Journal of Adult Learning in Schools.

High School students of the real world


3. Suggest a topic for an article that you were personally like to read in a magazine inspired by the internship semester.

I would like to read an article of a students actual experience of their own internship, and how it helped them with learning and even getting a better idea of what they want to do for a career.

No comments: