Friday, February 27, 2009

Immersion!

As you prepare for your internship immersion, please answer the following questions:

1. What are you most excited about in regards to your immersion experience? Why do you feel this way?
I am really excited to benefit the organization I am interning for by making a video for promotional reasons. I feel this way because the video we are making is going to help make more profit for the organization.

2. What are you most concerned about (what causes the most stress) regarding immersion? Why do you feel this way?
I am most stressed about not being able to find a high enough quality camera to do the filming. I feel this way because if we don't get a good enough camera our whole project isn't going to go as well as planned.

Please answer each in as much depth as you can--I am so very interested in learning about how you'll be doing out in the "real world"!

No comments: